Friday 12 March 2021

Both pills taken

And Morpheus sais: 

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Either Neo believes what he wants to believe and believe is creating the world you are within or Morpheus shows him the depth of the rabbit hole, the one he steped in already.

Either Neo creates his own world or explores Morpheus world more.

I'll took both in the Astral-World, repeating Dream-World, self created Cyberpunk-World after thinking which to choose for many years in the Real World day dreaming.

That's because I want to know about Morpheus world and being able to form me my world, too.

Where I grew up you don't trust anyone as soon as woken up realizing that NATOs spearhead force is on the mountain top and most likely all of any security services in the vally. If I met a Morpheus, there was no way I trusted him stating who he was up for what when....

Take em both and make friends with your monkey mind, truste me... ... ...LOL!

scizo is an attitude, mate