Monday 12 April 2021

3 Cyberpunk Albums - Final release

I just published the third and last Album of my Avant Garde Cyberpunk Music triology. Of course it's pretty much me only that listens to it for now, which is the fate of an independent artist that has no support and if, only enemies in that music industry run by coce-heads supporting only their artists promoting drug use and, I guess, theft.

The third and last one of this triology of avant garde Cyberpunk music is the most avant garde and I guess I missed the point for many. Avant Guard means to be off the crowd, where I never was part of anyway. So, why would I try to compete with Mr. Biber in the charts or Mr Cox in the clubs, please?

I never tried to become part of the big mighty music industry machine and I am already glad that I still may call these weirdo tunes based on most simple tools my ownn for an unmet timeframe instead of losing my mind on songs on the radio wondering why that premier sounds so familar, yet I cannot have heard it.

As an avant garde artist I intent to explore and check off ahead of the pack possible ways and paths and much of that won't work, especially without a proper studio and in solitude sourrounded by less than helpfull neighbours in a town I feel alienated and constantly in need to pretend to be normal. Wich is a tiny exagaration of the actual situation. Or just because it is the wrong way of composition, melody or rythm to be accepted by the pack.

I hope that this block, these tunes, the album art and all starting with my strange artist name will stay so very niche and away from the pop, posh larger than life society that I felt disrespected by, since they started to fuck with me, that this will stay mine and mine only without the past psychological and phyiscal violance, but one day it might pay the bills - my bills for things I like giving a shit about the neighbours.

This free world is for humans like me so not free, because without any solid proof no policeman, prossecuter or lawyer will help an outsider like me and I assume I am not alone listening to songs that at least in parts have been stolen from humans doomed to be loosers in this society, too.

I am sick of trying to fit in and being the nice guy a strategy that got me only more servier pain. Pain as I never felt before. Pain that changed me way more than the beating when I was about 16 and my "friends" watching in stand by as I mentioned in a post earlier.

I know you are reading this. Producer Tom or one of your gangsters. I know you are close. I will kill you if I can clearly identify you and your company, inch allah - if God wants to.

Let's get it on coward. I am waiting.

<this is art. there is no theft or Tom. no one ever listened to me. these are my very first steps in music and this block is an artistic addtion to the music. It is Cyberpunk Art>