Thursday 27 May 2021

New Album release

Cyberpunk Crusader Chants

The next album is about to hit the streaming services. Cyberpunk Crusader Chants is again made with the simple beauty of a simple loop software using predefined loops. This way I am quite productive and can push out a lot of tracks in a reather short time, beside I cannot afford any high quality equipment at all.

Just check the price tags of good synthesisers and loop stations or other DJ equipment.

I experimented with Audacity after recording a few melodies using a freeware software synth and the laptop keyboard, but decided to head another way here. In the future I will use also freeware synths and the laptop keyboard, but it will be more like simple melodies instead of bigger arangements.

I called this album crusader chants because I have this loop box with oriantal sounds I wanted to use since I got it, but until now haven't had the muse to do so. Now, it was time to base upon oriental tunes some Cyberpunk style dance sounds. Right then when the middle east is in flames again ... Make love not war and dancing helps to get to the love part a lot, if they just would listen to the peace lovers and dance.

I always liked special and well made intros on an album and so I this carries my first voice tracks in the beginning, mid-, and end of the album attempting to create the appropriate atmosphere of a crusader in a dark future cyberpunk world. Without question I am trying to be on the good side of the crusade protecting the faithful and believers that shell be nothing short of good times, and dancing is a good time, isn' it or how bad can company become?

So...enjoy and click here for teaser