Friday 10 December 2021

Real World CIA and Cyberpunk Shadowruns

 

Really CIA?

I did not even bother reading it after the "framework" used to "infect" parts. Framework is a fancy IT term for either software or software in parts of any kind.

My whole point is that the most powerful organization on secret service level not only has major responsibility for avoiding bringing those that created, run and made Ausschwitz exist to justice by creating the myth of the Weapon SS being an "elite" unit, but that they until today hire quote Ex-Disguise boss lady: "larger than life" agents, meaning as stupid as arrogant operatives.

If this was a Dark Reality and I was living in a Cyberpunk world, I sure as hell would find a gap in the security system of the internationally operating Microsoft Inc. to place a few lines of code in their apparently 50 million lines of code that would open up based on a simple algorithm a port overriding build in and 3rd party firewall restrictions to listen to a: "Hello! It is fucking me hacker dagger here. Let me in, sweety." TCP/IP packages.

Than I just need to identify the IP or MAC or Serial Number of the computer my new best friend has and wait for the time window opening up.

Central and Intelligence is a contradiction in a diverse, multi-level, plenty of cultour world fully interactive and connected which at one point you will have to understand is reality and turns Nazi Empires into doomed to fail, but major pain in this worlds ass. 

CUCP ... 4th ... you are so 2nd and cold