Thursday 13 January 2022

Breaking the law, breaking the law - sometimes pays off

 Cannabis preventing COVID?



Hereby I would like to thank you my past supply line workers that they risked major punishment by law enforcement helping me to build up an obviously major reservoir of cannabinoids in my body in the last decades until I stopped smoking and cleaned, first time ever, that little wood surface table that was always in my teenager or living room, turning a 10l cleaning soap basket into something like liquid hash that made my back than girl loos all faith into what the she believed of me when she smelled it me passing by. I did tell her quickly so after she moved in, that I was exaggerating a bit when I said I was just a normal guy and will never forget that expression on her face with those most beautiful circle round eyes. I loved you like no second...