Thursday 24 February 2022

Love & Gardening & No space to small

 I lost my heart and all for a sudden my little garden turned green. Love is what this world moves and moves this world.





Indoors we had started a little vertical garden using low energy LED-UV lights that we did water daily. To a vertical version of this hydroponic indoor garden system example to be put at a wall, that could even have turned part of one of my smart home projects, we never made it. 
Instead she started showering on her own longer and longer and attitude and character changed to a point where she had to move out. 



Fear, anger and hate lead to the dark side and on hard drugs it is a straight highway. Love is often a rally trip through a hell created by jelouse and greedy free loaders, but gods ways are mysterious, an we ought to accept that there is.

Like love is gone from my life, there is no green anymore indoors and the beautiful french style garden based on English gardening books turned a wildernis in chaos that has its own rough handsomeness.

I changed gardening to getting fit like in the past I turned the hate that some tried to puit into me into unrecorded music, unfilmed street sports and at one point into unreported counter warfare.

I won't stay here having a lost Travellers heart and the only other time next to the love of a woman was being a Clochard de Paris being free like never before walking the streets and walking, walking.

It is better to be a knight in a garden than a gardener in war.... go gardening, for the love of it, please.