Saturday 28 May 2022

Channelling emotions

 Love and Hate are both powerful emotions and as creative and productive as the other destructive and lethal. Where I grew up the masters of hate took cover and kept developing their skills to put hate over love into human hearts.
Like in Star Wars the Emperor manages to push one of the most promising Jedi to the dark side, by playing hate into his heart and creating a channel for it, the new locals here are nice and welcoming to just cause pain and misery.

I always had an advantage by my skin disqualifying me for any other position, but being a slave, yet they tried hard and keep trying.

Instead of loosing it and freaking out I put the hate they taught me into training. From home alone push and sit ups to running and skateboarding or martial arts training I created my own channel for the hate all around me and got as a reward an even better skill set, even more self-control and even more ability to love.

I never took any toxic drugs and even kept low on prescription drugs in a world that had nothing to win for me, in which resistance is the only option except hate is the choice of live.

The others here in Hells Kitchen than just got more jealous as the better is their natural enemy and to survive I learned to cover up my actions and abelites as it is incredible how much on man can achieve, if he gives a shit about who takes the credit.

Since, I read in history books about the black death I knew that another disease would come along, but it was not HIV and if it is Corona is not sure yet, but this system called free, yet being based on credit line slavery and pure theft, will come to an end that most likely will be a mid-age like collapse and time of war and turmoil, because those being successful in it are incapable of admitting their mistakes and starting reforms to make it become fair. 

Basically, our free world is tolerant to the intolerant and accepts them in powerful decision making positions all over.

The others lived their hate and jealousy, pretend and lie when ever they can and managed to turn the average down onto historically unseen low levels yet keep pretending everything is better than ever.   

If I am right the near future will bring death and collapse of the world we know. A dystopian society would be the best we can get out of this broken system based on lies and a Mad Max world the end of all mankind. 

So, where do you want to go today, tomorrow and the day after? Love or Hate? Training or Drugs?