Sunday 8 May 2022

Information flow

Information such as ideas flow based on the same rules as a Virus or DNA. In school we used to play a game called silent mail in which in a circle of children a word is passed on from ear to ear and trying to keep it the same. I quickly started to manipulate the word and change it based on a rhyme or similar word worked best to avoid getting captured from the investigative teacher looking for the bad boy...

Virus spreading mutate to survive that means that their DNA changes to adopt and develop and DNA is the base information of all and every organic structure. 

Information and ideas are the peak of information spread out the same way. In early childhood I understood that growing up in this place I called Hells Kitchen, and all GIs immediately understood as an appropriate nick name, I will never ever receive fair pay or have a chance to get a share on what I do or create. Here, I was born a slave surrounded by free loaders that would not only steel and copy without acknowledging my most basic human rights, but do a lot that I would keep silent and leave it in peace.

The information itself is more important than the sender or creator and none of the freeloaders all deriving from SS families never understood what it meant. They just used it to make me even more angry knowing that I have no proof to use in court, that the entire system here is made in their favour and kept trying to pull me into their cult. 

They all talk a lot and like to show off living for status and fame while I quickly realized how much can be achieved when on does not care about who takes the credit and I can see that some of my ideas gone more than independent from those around me and their affiliates.

But than, a slave owner does not give freedom to a rebellious slave and only will accept the wilfairy accomplice rising in his favour. 

I am convinced that this time is ending like the pest and wars ended the dark mid ages, because mankind needs more collaboration and I met many others being in an as abusive position as I am within the system that blames to be the free world, but is full of slavery: Credit slaves in fear to loos their home, no free meals, but no work neither, pay not on the value of input, but based on certificates or diplomas and the relationship to the boss, beside blunt copy cat theft leaving no trace even so it must be sure that the publisher cannot be the creator based on his intellect and mind.

This system is about to collapse and again it will hit especially humans like me with violence, but the bandits in power over us will not give up, they never did based on the information from history books and especially all holy books spreading around.

Come on masters, let's get it on.