Wednesday 25 May 2022

Lucky Strike without a filter

So, last time when the flies around me here in Hells Kitchen figured out that I am the fan and not shitting anyone I needed the powers of the good herb to drive through hell fire.

Therefore, I used a rolling machine, lucky strike cigarettes, good high quality high-end direct import hybrid, a stamp of the lucky strike logo also to understand the tobacco filter end, king size rolling paper and a paper back fitting the size creating packs of lucky strike without filter, always having a pure one for anyone stranger asking for a smoke.

Anyone looking where his nose goes did no see what expected giving my feet enough time to carry my chest away, smoothly, sweet and easy.

Until next to Adam you can say: Eenn starke vogedreijde, ashtjeblieefd. And enjoy a day off the buzzy zones maybe even having a fresh sea breeze...in all honesty dropping the cover and mask.

PS: I got old for a good reason.