Tuesday 7 June 2022

Hackers in my live

In the company I worked for they had a picture competition and I took part. I uploaded a picture I carefully selected and a few days later the picture was altered. It was still the same motive, but someone took all the effort to sneak into the garden and retake the picture, but with the flowers changed so the entire picture would look less intense.

I call this strategy mind fuck and the idea is to create a scenario in which I give into a psychiatric therapy based on psychopharmaka that influence the creativity parts of he brain and change the metabolism in a way that body builds up fat reservoirs. 

This mind fuck happens again right now, first in small doses in which little mistakes are build into my creative work and at this point I want to make you aware, that we are beyond any possible peaceful solution.

There will be blood.

I call them freeloaders, the dark order, Gestapos, CIA PsyOps, the system and I do not care how they call themselves when they believe no one is listening. 

My future is either by living from my creative products such as music and all other art or in violence.

Until now, until Corona is swiping through mankind I only defended and never attacked, if their theft of my copy right material was accompanied by violence. This has changed. Take it, and therefore my freedom, and watch me go Amok until God decides to take me off this existence.

Death before dishonour.