Saturday 26 August 2023

Moving abroad

 This undergroud war is coming, which was certain the media made everbody understand that all Generals in favor of a nuclear option are out.

I will become one of the shot callers, being part of the underdogs, among crime syndicates, secret services, political militants and most possibly eco and anti high-tech terrorists working on reestablishing the people I got kidnapped from The Travellers. Europes Nomads. 
If those still forcing me to react continue the path there is first total outlaw using a new form of terrorism to get justice making them the reactive part in our conflict over my copy rights and even basic human rights. 
If they retreat and I get fair pay first time in my life, this is where I go next building me a castle as Frank Knight has somewhere in the hot deindustrialised south of Europe as a gravity pouint of travelling, music and investing my money.
I know there is group outthere finding collaborators enslaving me and me alike stating I had chosen to live poor, was a just a muse or gave away based on an impossible contract all my copy rights, was investing money for me as my financial investor or just ignoring me.

You will die in this coming war.


.just put into an empty space next to a garage, workshop, studio and server room
I am a human. So we are.
Modern Westen Slaves of the Persilschein Nazis