Thursday 26 October 2023

Underground on detour through Bond territory

The militant world is a three level world. Top floors ruled by rich boys, like James Bond, Streets run by organised crime like the Sons Of Anarchy and Peaky Blinders, and the underground off sight populated by IRA, FARC, ETA and every single time a Provos Knight was on detour into Bond & Co high security CCTV surveilled turff, they thought one of their own went rouge...

You arragont western rich wankers. 
We are Americas enemy number one, nobody knows, (we are the Provos)
Red Baron's Devision and I am IronClad the Goblin aka 2Pac, Eminem, Nirvana, you name it.


Bourne, Punisher, Wick

Regret or I come again up, but for you. paypal.me/J4vurmywumccscnm I like steak, too.

I seldomly swear to protect the American way of live: Freedom!