Saturday 25 November 2023

MODInc Riggers

You are asking for a taxi ride from Frankfurt, Germany to Lissbon?
Yeah. I don't take the train.
Ok. Why?
Well....its my looks.
Hit video conf bottem right please.
....
Ok. I get it. Overnight ride, you don't talk to the driver, refill stops only, food and drink provided, pay on destination, no personal attachements, 50kg max load, one meter by sixty centimeter, by fivty centimeter in the trunk, if ain fitting, it stays, you discuss, deal is off, you stay, too.
Fine.
...ten miniutes past pick up...
We have company. Does a black G Wagon with Frankfurt registration ring a bell?
Oh my God...panic...that's the pimps. RUN!!!
...squeez...
Why do you break?
One sec, please.
...bang...bang...bang...cinch...booooom
That was personal.
You said no personal attachements.
You ain used to liers, SamathA?
...chichichi wraaamm....squeeez....
I wanted to 
Second Comandement, please.
You said rules.

#TheStreets Vs #TheUnderground
I need to get back in and loose company