Thursday 30 November 2023

MODInc Supplyers

Hey Jim. Wanna role up?
Yeah. What are you watching? Who is this?
Relaxation videos reminding me that I still need to decide on the colour and layers for the Shelby Kit Car.
Oh. Yeah. You said candy red.
Exactly.
How many layers does she do?
Can't tell. I guess about 5.
And for the Shelby?
I guess 7 in candy red.
Is that for Valentines Day?
Noooh. She ain Irish, She is Gold Coast, Australia.
Uuugh Rocker Nation all over.
Yeah. Poor girl. Comanchos in the back and Angelinos from the side, yet no indian nor saints.
...click....foooom.....inhale....
Tarsha, that is a terrific job done!
True. Is it gonna be a V8 chevy?
Not sure. Maybe a Maserati small high turn V8 instead turbo charged.
Mmmmh. Terrific idea
Oh. The final look.
Pine Stripes. I need Pine Stripes first time, but that I can see.
It vibes you?
No. The Bong makes sence. But viping, dude? Nah.
I turn on some music, from others.