Saturday 25 November 2023

TussyInc SWAT

Why do we have to meet in a church?
I had some hope. Anyway. Can you imagine to look like that for about daylight time?
How much?
Not that long.
I mean how much mon'?
Ohh. yeah. We estimate a quarter billion. Do know Lockheed Martin?
I am about to drop something about BDSM.
Good Girl. And as soon as we have sold the five containers of Dell LapTops in Lagos it will be 2000Dollars by 1000 by five
Ten million. And the rest?
That's why I'll never go back. Anyway. I think I know what that guy is about to drop, so take my trench coat, please and we leave.
...five minutes later...
We intend to build a long lasting business relationship with Lockheed Martin based on Mr. Gorges little dirty secret, you respectivly, and will use that to exchange all Laptos and Desktops of all offices world wide within six month against relabled older laptops billed as brand new once. 
A ha. Two for one?
You are adorable.
Don't you think they won't hire some mercenaries?
Any with military experiance that had no to deal with their Pentagon gear? hehehehe 007 is blocked in their switch board. We'll be fine.
And what do you do with your share of the money?
Micro-Investements in Jakarta, Bangladesh, Bankok, Sao Paolo, Congo, Cape Town Township. Cannot be traced, are mainly product based and I love Slum Coltoure Street Food.