Wednesday 27 December 2023

Boss Aro

The Germans are turning honest and this is no concpiracy.

Aro, I will kill you, if I can, for all Jews murdered by your Kaisers greed. And if I may, slowley, even slower than Zyklon B did with those you pretend to be part of, Son of Landau hiding the longest time.

Let's get it on, you did not turn us into Bastards. We remember and for well understand to be cautios when you say "Ich habs doch nur gut gemeint". (with best inttentions) 

Yours,
A son of the killers of Ritter Rintfleisch.

PS: I do know and remember how my Grandfather helping real Jews to get away felt when being called up by you. I know how it feels to be constantly asked, if I was a Jew for well knowing the only alternative is being an Anti-Semite. I do not know, if you told others Granddad was a Nazi or a Jew. I know you did not know our aristocratic knight system at all using brith names, war names, and being named by a master. I have to tell you, I do undersand what Racial Jew means and Granddad made clear I understand Mitläufergesetze and all of your character. This war is over when the last one of you is dead and a new Jewish comunity ports their Thora celebrating with all through our streets way past you. Pfählen prevered, along a memorial of holy extingtion of Germans and their kind.