Thursday 28 December 2023

Don't read Mein Kampf

 ...but use hate against the haters and understand TheGermans by this blogg. Who else deserves it, please?

Do you understand that despite Biblical Judeo-Christian principles everybody had mercy and felt sorry for The Germans and their ignorant idotic arrogance even allowing them their own nation among others instead of giving them back of their own?

I grew up here and they keep letting me know every fucking single day...

When I see a scene in Generation Kill of a Mexican American GI joking about the friendly fire being from LAPD cops in military uniforms I can only smile knowing that the Germans will trick me into a shower to make me throw up to death for about 3 to 5 minutes. 
So, I guess I walk out there, beat the living shit out of a Polizei blondy and go for a shoot out the other day, to stop the bitching session going on here.

What you think StaatSSchutz? Are you ready for my game plan??