Wednesday 27 December 2023

Sure you wanna help me?

I cannot tell, if full media coverage kicked off by anything else but next years Amok is a good idea. TheGerman Secret Service has not dropped its GeStaPo attitude, just circumstances did. They were only able to pull off the Holocaust, because it was a World War going on. Before, the came as SA on trucks to shoot outs against the locals.

Until here, this is the first time I keep my music. I guess, they did understand that I am way worse than a few dead Feldjäger or managing to sneak away pretty much every time I want. This being said, they made clear that I will get nothing for it, therefore they will have some Cop funerals granted. Considering that they also do not have PsyOps retreat and therefore will try the mental hospital education method again, there will be quite some violance somewhen next year.

I cannot recoment reporting about me.

The channel is not that easy to find, the music needs good Hi-Fi disqualifing most HA clubs, and if you want to help me, I take crypto and the first money is coming in from streaming servces. Way not enough to make aliving, but there will be a time after cutting down Polizei as retaliation.

Can you find the barcodes ... for the party gag .... because ... Is that real here???

PS: You want to help others? They only steel music that can be pushed over FM radio frequences.
64kbps: FM radio. 96kbps: Near CD quality. 128kbps: DAB quality. 192kbps: CD quality.
Radio waves are used for wireless transmission of sound messages, or information, for communication, as well as for maritime and aircraft navigation. The information is imposed on the electromagnetic carrier wave as amplitude modulation (AM) or as frequency modulation (FM) or in digital form (pulse modulation). 
FM is shortwave, AM is longwave
Normally each FM channel is 200 kHz (0.2 MHz) wide, and can pass audio and subcarrier frequencies up to 100 kHz. Deviation is typically limited to 150 kHz total (±75 kHz) in order to prevent adjacent-channel interference on the band.
That's why e.g. classic music lovers will go to live concerts like this guy describing a common problem for classical music enthusiasts:
I was almost going to return them (headphones) as the sound was so piercing and bright, frequencies between 2khz and 20khz were emphasised by sometimes up to 20 decibels, at least that's how my ears perceived it, everyone is different. After fiddling around with the eq and running a few sine sweeps I realised that even my old headphones were eq'd on the bright side with a noticeable dip around 800hz-1.2khz
Metallica was made e.g. for countryside ghetto blasters used on camp fires...Böhse Onkelz for Otto cataloge onepiece radio systems used by fallen Nazi alcoholics when being piss drunk depressed, the Störkraft album is overdrive resistant on even the worst treated cheap PA equipment all with a target message. It ain that bad, go kill yourself, kill each other. Total War? ...