Monday 25 December 2023

The difference between Star Wars and Jedi as a religion

Since the census, due to exploiding a rule of the scensus, in the UK Jedi is a religion. All that needed to happen was that a certain amount of humans noted Jedi on the "other _________" part of the sheet.
The Church of the Jedi was declined due to having no benefit and looking at Jedi as the idea that God is a force rather than a supernatural creature and that Jedi means to train body and mind to fight for the good, a church like the Anglican or Roman Kathlic makes no sence, because Jedi is more like Buddhism which is closer to Western philosphy and its sub-schools than to a Western dominant religion.
In Star Wars the Jedi are those lost Knights fighting for ideals we all believe only existed in metal armour on a horse even so very honorouble citizens in all Aristocratic Nations still do receive that title for outstanding deeds.
I love Star Wars, because I never could afford such idealistc tactics and strategies when dealing with The Gemans all around me and their bullshit lifestyle. 
I am convinced that there is a deeper secret to Katyn, that history was badly altered and that the Barbariens where more of a high coltoure than the Romans as much as I stick to Irish spelling before the 60ies that follows clear pronounciation rules for even living your life having two fff and vvvvv sounds, instead of wondering who to pronounce rogue and what it possibly means. ME!! Fucking hell. Imagine me infront of Germans being like "OOOOOOOHH ROUGE!!!!" and their stupid faces.
I do mean that Jedi is the religion I would call myself, while not being worried the laugh especially Germans pretending to be no Nazi anymore will have, if I would give an honest answer.....
So, do I wan't to make you laugh or just dstract to you to kill you.

Have a shower. It was a long uncomfortablw trip, but for you own safty. Over there, please.

#thedarkjedi
IronClad The Goblin

If you try again, this time we will extinguish you no matter how our little war here ends. Trust me; as often I was predicting correctly. DO NOT TRY AGAIN!!!