Tuesday 26 December 2023

The Luxerious Items Industry

Congrats. This man turned a workshop for pimps and their Mercs into a luxerious brand like Rolex turned unprecise watches with gold paint into luxerious jewlery.
The last year was the most successful in their history and even so I did not check the big players LV to Gucci, I have not heard that Ferrari has any sales problems. 
This being said, the latest atempt of creating a new channel in the luxerious industry failed, when NFT failed. Such a pitty for someone that can handle MS Paint and a browser. I am born a looser....
The actual problem is that the economy and political situation are quite different, and even so I am in no way jelous, he should not have had that success, because it just means that spending remains high when investments should be even higher.
In general, during boom times savings need to be the top priority, because every boom is followed by a market correction, especially in this system. That means that in the last boom, the luxerious industry should have steadely grown, yet not excessivly, while long term stable investments should have excessivly grown to now strole back into those parts that created the boom, but stoped booming. Basically, instead of an all black super ride, the customers should now buy a super efficent colour doesn't matter tool and spend even longer times on improving all that runs good, while cutting down all that runs bad.
Those in charge are further heading into the pony land dream world that made movies such as La Haine happen to begin with and everyone believe that there is no way The Punisher series has any real base. 
Considering who is up for The Wests' remaining wealth, and the only last solid industry is exactly that luxerious industry, having most likely the better military arsenal and diplomatic ties, someone else might fall realy deep than me.
I was a homeless, and it was afterall the best time in my live. I shed no tear when I left Paris into a way more difficult live that now left an open bleeding wound that will need even more hardship to be turned into a scare. I was not happy, but got the best the Free World had for me. Like in the summer nights when I was all alone or in GI company skating in the ourskirts of town, I was satisified. I knew that in the Free World humans like me will face jelousy when they have too much success or show their happiness too much, because of the Holocoust profiteur society in The West every borrow that creates a fine community will face drug dealers and Police surpression creating GIs, I knew, I won't stay in a corporate world position just below manager for too long. But you gone to far and I told you that I will kill you all if you lay hands on my bit of happines, that was afterall only a shity compromise acknowleging your intentions and my needs.
Now, I have again PsyOps around, using subliminal messages to make me move out, become homeless again to again collect me into mental hospital, to again strip me off my music, to again make me repeat what they tell me....while you must have understood how mighty I am on a level you were kept away from by all players and this is just before I go violant.
This time it will be different. This time we won't talk, Germans. We fight....because I am done taking your judgement. You know take my punishment. You won't stay on this table. You choose to kill.
Live and let live or kill get and get killed

LIBERTY and JUSTICE