Sunday 28 January 2024

Phyiscs

I like that question. Obviously, no matter what I say as an argument in a discussion the person can be attacked over the argument. Like the CIA and BKA or FRG as a nation against me on copy rights and human rights violations justifying capital punishment like against Saddam Hussein.

Point is, there are laws of physics. Every spring will after a time X that depends on the material charactersistics used, keep the shape it aquired under preassure. X is a variable depending on force used and given material resistance characteristics. The statement of the gun expert that they are today longer than in WW2 one time use mags, is logic considering material science and research. That it is 60 years is a statement I personaly doubt wondering after how many years malefeeds will be reaching 10 percent average. Also, he might agree as an American that noone will store in the USA full mags for that long and if in regular training modern mags well can be stored being used within 6 months, 3 months or even days on average without causing mail feeding issues.

Now, translate that to my situation being ripped of by CIA parts and having BKA officers visit aggressively and uncooperative, now having stated to kill me on next arrest as a further humilation so I heard it....

What is your problem? Who am I for you?