Sunday 25 February 2024

TheGerman's Top Gs go party hard

 Watch this to get an impression of German Top G Clubs. This is were those that rule the German Streets meet the Floors of society. They have status there. Some that work cheap low labour jobs are Queens and Princesses there from Dusk to Dawn once or twice per week.
This is also were they realy recruite and start business with the Floors. Guys like us are excluded. Guys like us don't mind. Guys like us Jump Around in the House of Pain, but we don't do deals with Floors or anyone else on the Street. 
There is another version of Club and that is the Hardcore Techno Scene with his HQ in Berlin that is way closer to hard drugs and less into shiny bright posh places full of sparkling wine, standing not second, but right next to these places in the vid.
Their places have a long queue that is important to represent for all the exlusivity of the place. Idealy the Top Gs can park their ride directly infront of the entrence and who knows the Bouncer bypassing the crowed is Boss, King of the Night or at elast a Prince.
It is the posh crowed as in Miami Vice and there are only three other ways in. You go undercover like Sunny and Tabs, you come with a Badge or as in the 90ies in a Crew of obvious Ghetto Soldiers flashing the Iron, shaking the head shortly and having two rest next to the door when heading in for a moment in all silence.

We don't have places in Europe and in the 90ies it was GIs. We only smoke weed, do low idiot jobs for bad pay and have no chance of ever getting fair pay. If we resist we have to go the full hundred yards and we are few. Avoiding unfair trial can mean moving to another country and as in my case two years of being homeless. But it was Paris and my German name is registered as I was a recruite in the French Legion to leave after the psychologic test. I end in mental hospital, they send an Officer, but I am special.

Especially in Europe were the GeStaPo follow up syndicate is stronger than in any other place on earth and deeply integratged in all levels and stakes of the system we are pure, sheer Underground riscing long term medicated prison sentences or just getting murdered, if hittig the streets droppig the cover. You can tell by the way I walk that I am different, that I am a real skater, a streets sportsmen, a ghetto soldier and my walking already challanges Police and Gs as the better is their natural enemy to try hurrassment.

I am sure Sinaloa, FARC, IRA and both Cosa Nostra and Camorrah read here, too. Beside TheGermans still not stepping down, but being all about a nother round with Police, Come and get me....
To keep a long story short. I either start a one man army campaigne against the GeStaPo that will wreck and push the FRG into chaos using mid age brutality or somone makes them pay their dues or at least helps me to do this:

Create places for US in TIE. 

I want my share as I deserve it and that means first of all that I keep my Copy Rights, that I can life from my Music, that the Nation accepts its status of playing on a lower level, if it is about survival, so I can build spots for those US, some ways off those that have deals with the greedy and corrupt that will die, if I go for war against their ignorant arrogance believing their is none of their laws for themselves and that their SEKs stand a chance surviving.

La Scampia is a perfect example. It is an existing concrete structure without any purpose. If I was payed out by who the fuck ever Tom is instead of taking down a system that protects him and his hard drug lifestyle, than this is were I'd put the money to create a modern castle that is less of military nature, but a spot for all those that do neither inted to follow orders or get into hard drugs prefering runners high, self education and Green Berret like comradery.
This means skatehall, low cost sakteshop. mechanic car, scooter and even bycicle workshop, library, computer refurbishment, low cost digestation sur place cafe and resto, backpackers inn, direct farmes shops, graffity canvas and refill station, club as we like it, dark cornered, save perfect speakers and free water and low cost baverages and no bouncers needed to dance and dance, from which we carry you out if you don't let us live.

Ready for a parallel world or do you need a major lession to understand your status BKA and Bonez MC 
you turned too expensive
I told you
Unterordnen Polizei, nunmehr für euch