Tuesday, 19 March 2024

Horro movies are boring

 and only an excuse for girls to shy to go straight for porn, but this game is cool....

I quite like the Dark Presence topic from that horror game. Being naturaly night active I always saw especially night times of this world with different eyes. I just can not be scared and have no fear of the dark, except some times when a feeling creeps up. Being scared of a skateboard trick has an easy reasonable explination, while fear of the dark has none. You have not trained enough to jump 5 steps with a kick flip, but the alley path through the park never saw a crime for decades, yet some do a far detour and miss out on the beauty of the night, when all sounds are clearer and the lights all changed creating a different lonesome way more silent world than in day time. 
And sometimes, on of the first lessions I learned as child sneaking outside into town,is that a shadow is just shadow and no human.
Once in while I feel fear coming. One of the most intense times on a hike in September from Dublin to Cork on a rough sleeping trip, looking for a place to sleep by heading to the very coast I went down a farmer path and that creepy fear came. I got out my Escrima stick and walked on in a rather bright night. A few typical lonesome houses were to the left of the path and a bigger fence or hetch on the right. I am a realy tuff guy to jump at at night and always ready for being challanged, so I walked on feeling the coldness that came up over my body. I swear I kid you not, the moment I looked to the right through an open farm gate onto a cows herd field a creature looking exactly like the Preditor from the movies scared the freaking shit out of me and my scream while getting into fight position must have been heart qutie far, to have the next moment without me blinking as trained, the creature vanish as if I would have blinked and the fear was gone, too. There was noone ever.
I can explaine the Werewolf stories with their sharp claws knowing they were Traveller Knights steeling back loot which was most of the time silver coins excepted in all Pubs of Europe, but not why I saw a movie Character on an Irish field for a split second and never again.
What ever happend, I found a place to sleep and woke up fine. When I see shadows at night I always say, sometimes its just a ghost minding my business, but I know how good I am trained in martial crafts and I do feel humans coming like a Wulf, yet not always.

You would not believe what kinght traingin is... You know Polizeo shouting? Nice, for a prescription drug junky,