Monday 22 April 2024

The German approach to Business

When I meet one of alike this man I am naturally deselected. This man is a German high flyer and I am taller, bigger, even with a belly fitter and have no problem with even major sun impact. So, the wardons son ain hiring the killers son, believing we just survived that shit show.
Therefore, I am used to the American corporate slang and marketing ways of telling things like the Feedback Sandwich and I enjoyed every second forcing a German into telling what he liked, what he liked not that much and what he liked most in every single Team event by the very moment I saw that Jewmurderer having to use his brain before formulating phrases to open his mouth. They need notes. Like all of them. It was in many strange ways well worth the bad working hours as a naturally night active human and even the bad pay. They also did not understand why types like me stay. The real reason I mean.
Obviously, American corporate coltoure is very different from American Gang Coltoure and the Germans missed out on the fact that every Ghetto Kid can swap into perfect smiling and nice wording off any slang as early as reclaiming a voucher in Wall Mart not turning it into a personal affair by keeping it professional no matter the psychological pain the product caused.
But, telling potential new clients that they are lousy idiots that have no clue on how to do business....only in Germany. 
And they laough about the Better Call Saul adverts persiflaging the worst of Americans. He is serous, fellas.

The Devil's own...I just can't change...