Wednesday 24 April 2024

The Headmoney thing

 So this guy has no bounty on him. The Germans knew I was playing Streetball in the Valley with the GIs. That's Basketball on one basket and with all no touch rules. There was one of them, this fella here, that was in particular nasty in dealing with Germans and did not all look like me, if I just had the shoulders pushed up and kept looking down in all Goofy walk.
When skating a bit with the Germans a wild stinky man came by, set next to me and talked about Puncho that American, while I was Puncho with Sancho the Ureinwohner, to drop that there was a zehn tausend Deutsche Mark headmoney on him.
A week later I told him that I was told to tell him 89kilos.
He looked likd you.
Than I said, his body weight in Gold or they come for you in Frankfurt.
We drove to Frankfurt.
#provos #fuckyouGermans