Sunday 21 April 2024

TheGermans and Truth

So, I layed down an oath of poverty and gave away all my copy rights. Therefore, I am only a tiny bit confused when I see missiles aka rockets hit ground and the news woman says Israel shot down all attacking Drones, while being right infront of the video.
So, this is what realy happened, and you hotties shot hit your local nerd from time to time. He'll have a biology lession to do you better. Just jump that shy boy bitch.
It also means that my theory on social skills wins wars is correct, because the attack was from three sides. Iran, Hisballah and Huthu turff managed to coordinate different weapon systems having different speeds and precision perfectly. If you watch closely they not only used Drones to trigger the Dome system, but managed to get rockets through and into the Dome positions with perfect timing when the Dome was shot empty or bussy identifying Drones as target.
That was the first real life DoS attack ever. By a Militia of Moslems. I am kinda proud of myself predicting that this is the end selfishness.
PS: It might be that I have to soon stop writting, because BKA decided to come back .... and die, which means I'd be all in against German Law Enforcement and that might be a few years.