Tuesday 25 June 2024

Markus Neueder is

if the Germans continue these actions against me one of those I am happily looking forward to have understand which other parts of my personality I was hiding from quite overconfident jewmurderers that I just know too well, a target to kill, but in his office next to his colleagues.
You won't escape Tarkov, boy and I am sure at some point you will deliver me the needed weapons. 
I can feel, meeting motherfuckers like this guy, their inner fascist attitude and hear their disrespect considering me a lesser human telling me instead of speaking to me.
These days their badge does not protect them anymore when we meet. 

PS: which preassure do you need to create a brick with the same density than the cargo load or which cargo load has the same density than your product? 
Have snore them to death.... while we sort out old bills. 
#provos #ticktack