Monday 10 June 2024

Munchhausen Lines?

Eat that Rap Depp:
You are a rusty Luger 22 from a dead criminal on the run, I am a nuclear warhead on an active cooled international rocket reprogrammed to kill an asteroid the size of fucking Saturn on collision course with mother earth. 
You are a rusty old Bonanza bike dropped by a Gypsy, I am a turbo charged Hayabusa running on nitro injection through nighttime routes guided by AI driven course programming navigation loaded with 30kg of Jack Herer weed on my way from Harleem to Palermo. 
You are a Beetle leaking oil ain running and running that far nomore, I am a supercharged, runnflat tyre set up Pre- Runner build on a hydropneumatic suspension and a bull catcher against Polizei intervention to bring 400kgs of Orange Bud seeeds to my farm. 
You deal with Frankfurter Gs, I got Snoop riding the Harvester at home. 
So...try rhymes now...And who made that G thing Big WHO?? Pooo, who?

US GI Crews Vs CIA Whores off course.