Monday 17 June 2024

So what if BKA just screwed it's

pension fund to not constantly look like total morons compared to real Police sitting on 25tonns? 
....
I'd love to say they can't score it all themselves, but that must have been the initial plan considering the attitude and pupils of the two freak examples showing up here recently. 
They will split the load between nose and hand, thereby flood the streets for about two weekends with high quality pure ego flipping gear and not one day longer being incapable of predicting the reaction of a huge pack of autist junkies either missing or having been missed out on what they really, really are desperately craving for. 

That ain weed. And sober, I am telling you, live is hard among Germans, but I can handle myself and Germans. Them?
Do you copy me at all???