Wednesday, 10 July 2024

Analysing Germanisation of Western Coltoure

I find myself first time wondering how much is true here and I had to Google "abandons '

  1. cease to support or look after (someone); desert.
    "her natural mother had abandoned her at an early age"
    Similar:
    desert
    leave
    leave high and dry
    turn one's back on
    cast aside
    break (up) with
    jilt
    strand
    leave stranded
    leave in the lurch
    throw over
    run/walk out on
    dump
    ditch
    give someone the push
    give someone the big E
    bin off
    forsake
    Opposite:
    stick by
    • 2.
      give up completely (a practice or a course of action).
      "he had clearly abandoned all pretence of trying to succeed"
    And decided to continue avoiding clarifying questions especially on wording or phrasing, but maybe not comments on 4 o'clock morning errections in need of three women in training schedule like for Windsurfing or Aggressive Inlining as a side effect or No Meds Training as soon as I moved into that empty logistics Hall in South Italy, off Lissbon or pretty much anywhere in Greece. 
    #ifIsurviveBKApayday