Thursday, 18 July 2024

Escalation of Gang violence

These two junky Gs found their end on others turff. 
Using a rental to cross national boarders is stupid, because against most rental policies and therefore reason for Police to have a closer look. 
Noone with local social connections in Denmark will rent a ride to drive to Sweden especially on a drug pick up deal meeting. 
Only a dump ass motherfucker of a junky would have that chain of thoughts:
I need gear. 
Gear is in Sweden. 
I go to Denmark and rent a car. 
I need a car to transport a bag of drugs being too scared for trains and busses. 
Both are for broke loosers. 
Because I spent my last money on the car and getting to fucking Denmark I try to rip of the source... 
Second time. 

Why none of the local Gs knows about provos in my case so far off these...it is not that far off to be honest. 

#ifuckinghateyou #toxicGs