Thursday 25 July 2024

If you would know

what you are saying stating that this water  needs a disclaimer that it might turn you "horny as a rat" 
So, sociologicaly rats being rodents are the very extreme opposite to Wolfs or Bears. Their nests stink because these animals have not slightest as many babies as tries, if you know what I am implying. They have also no food based birth control like Wolfs or Bears with impact on which of the pack breed or any limitations based on genetic diversity with whom they give it a try. 
The weirdest thing, I kidd you not,  that happened to me as a night active being a Clichard in Paris was while watching through the big glass windows of that club at a Senne Bridge right next to me in about three meters away two big rats while constantly staring at me first hug each each other and than give it a proper doggy one quicky, noisy and making clear who runs that place with another one watching from behind. 
I did not come back, but the other Clochard, one of the drugged once was found dead a few days later in his sleeping back killed and still eaten by rats. 

Some things funny if not happening to you end horrible. 

What did you do BKA breaking that one only rule I gave you? 

You gonna die!!! But not like that Disguise CIA boss leaving a Clandestine Widow, more as in a hardcore version of The Punisher in a mean horrible socio-economic crisis.