Am. Yes, please.
Choose from the menue. We get it at the bar for you.
OK. Thank you.
Trust me and us. This place is as save for you as it is for Police dangerous.
Yeah. I can imagine that.
Don't worry. We watch the same movies and TV. Anyway. Mr. Smith said you need urgently move to a different branch of your company. He can move your belongings, but not you, your wife and two kids.
Yes my husband and me and this is not the right place for the kids.
Mum, I like it.
Aha.
Shut UP.
I think you are right and understand your concern. You won't stay long. Maybe some French Fries and a Diet Coke for the Kids? We still have two hours until the transport window opens.
YES.
WITH MAYO AND KETCHUP.
Is that OK for you?
Yes.
....a guy at the table stands up and leaves..
ETA 5 minutes.
What?
The Fries will come to the table in five minutes.
Don't your.. Ahm...
MhMh?
Friends talk?
They are not used to your customs and might be considered rude and offensive, Mam. We are from different worlds afterall.
...
Was I difficult to find?
No. Except you don't wear uniforms no-one has that haircut