Tuesday 2 July 2024

Max Headroom of Delusion

This guy demands quite representativly three points:
Expelling criminal immigrants 
Criminal offenders immediate expellation 
Expelling all rejected asylum requesters

So,
how do you find them 
how do you hold them
how do you proof their nation of origin that they are from there 
how do you organise transport 
how do you keep em out
how often do you keep em out and what is plan B than

I am a trouble maker. I came to Germany and want to make money. Cash. I check a drug dealer in a bad area and ask for a job. He refers me to his boss. The boss gives me a job based on what I tell him I can do. I sell drugs or steel or hurt others. I hide my commission or transfer it abroad. I protect my position and stash. I go up the hierarchy. Police gets to know me. I get to know corrupt Judges, Police, Lawyers and rise further. The less I get busted by Police the higher I rise because the less the syndicate has to pay in bribery. I turn killer and I am most feared. I turn manager I make most cash. 

Or I am a stupid idiot that turns client of the Toxic G Syndicate. 

In Chaos we fix it the hard way. 

Live and let live, kill and get killed. Life for a life, either way... So Life and let life and kill and get killed. 

#gangwars #ticktock 

imagine there are drugs on the streets and nobody buys them. 

#hippies 

PS: And instead?  What did you do good today?  To others and yourself?