Saturday, 20 July 2024

Me crazy and packing a Rocker

into a sack head first to carry him out of my WEED ONLY venue, because he is a BKA whore aka Hells Angel somewhen in the 90ies?

Read this and note the "(witcherdoctor)" part about an all drugged Wizard they kiss hands as I would only to the Pope being considered a living God. 

I am a Witcher. That comes naturaly and Hildegard von Bingen was also found not guilty, but not of what she was, because you only can be prosecuted for what you do. Ring Ring, BKA?? 

Like snoring so much Cockain you start praying to Cercis 2.0

I am too smart for that shit way down that junction and new this time would come. You pay in blood or cash, but you pay German. 

#gfyBKA #gfyHA 

#provos #OGGIs 
Provos is a GI gang. The most dangerous and leather Terrorist Gang ever protecting freedom and justice for all.
And The Germans are the target, now.