Monday 1 July 2024

So, meetings?

In the first few minutes she describes the beginnings of the Los Zetas. 
That is a Kartell. 
Mexican Military Special Forces meet an existing Kartell, the Kartell El Golfo. 
There was no newspaper, yet possibly pictures taken. 
This is when the super mighty German Rocker Bosses meet. 
On my level of Operation Pink Pempers Rockers from a sweet Sandbox. 
I am the guy that managed to find Pablo Escobars mum in the telephone book. Literally.
Do you understand how I feel when any of your peanuts price tags corrupt tells me I saw too much Hollywood movies and still need to learn a lot? 
And for how long you give us shit.... 
Therefore, I do lack respect and you ain doing shit to get it back you fucking no brainers. 

Higher than the clouds....so differently. 

#WW4