The Russian open wound is the CIA supporting Jelzin trying to exploit Russia; The Nazis mind having never won a war; Ukrainians mind superpowers giving a major pile of shit about them; The Americans mind loosing hegemony and I mind all of you egoistic assholes blaming each other rising my humor and the planets structural integrity, litterely.
If PsyOps for real comes again to put me into a mental hospital I will insist of me having killed the Officers after the fire fight and push forward. Trust me, I will, and clarify, and it will be illegal in every aspect by German law.
To be fair and honest, every war ever was always fought with all and by all means since Salomon got a Yes, let's cut that baby in a maternity despute.
May the best survive!
Come to die, Germans, calling me crazy again. I am sick of you shit, primates.
#provos