Thursday 25 July 2024

Well,

in an all surrounded by hitlering Germans first attempt 50seconds interrupted to get some gloves and when they went outside to the balcony starting their NLP another 49 seconds... but on a 90degree bar, not parallel. 
I try the other day in that Championship Arena. 

OK. I took four 10kg discs and tried again with combat like gloves. After 38 seconds I stopped. On the balcony at the other house a dark aura or ghost was sensible, the same way US military sentinels report having sensed before ambushes. 
Do that test and have someone close staring at you feeling on weak or on strong and your results will change. That's why we are stronger in supportive groups. This is not Dark Magic as GeStaPo calls it on internal education documents in their German organisations, that is accessing the 5th Dimension aka using the force of Pop Coltoure in Star Wars. 
The German BKA does such using drugs called medication and is misunderstanding competition with a battle. 
Period. 

PS: I had my face to the wall so I could not check if the seconds went down occasionaly faster and I need half a sec between turning on and gripping....that goes wrong here, right?