Wednesday, 7 August 2024

A legal issue

Watch that man in the elevator, and I mean the Supreme Court. 
Until here using active violence as another man would be unjustified and I would like to revoke that moving forward in future court decisions. 
Because this is Psychological Violence compared the PsyOps warfare tactics. The man uses an action to hurress the woman thereby causing longterm comparable mental health impact to an act of physical violant action. 
I consider a physical violant action appropriate to protect the woman from hitting the man's mobile phone, his tool of the psychologic violant act, to pulling and pointing fire arm demanding the man to drop the phone and stop the act. 
We have to understand that this can lead into physical violence of the man and need a ground decision that his resulting injuries are not causing any juridical impact on the guardian or defending person, please. 
#iwatchedwaytoomuchsuits