Wednesday, 14 August 2024

Easy said, but that guy

I buy him haveing honest work done even so he needs twenty minutes to say his sales guys suck off Porsch wanters best having all possible no bullshit around the ride. 
They send you an email to your birthday telling you can pick up some at the shop, I guess, and possibly estimated based on changing tyres before winter when you have first inspection due, if that x-box on wheels does not send them an email already. Teslas drive there itself, innit? 
Problem is, we might run into times in which not only G Crews with Rentals offer to get back a car. 
Do you know what I mean?
#cyberpunkcoltoure 

Call that rental guy first, if times come. The Law of Attraction Vs Me. 
Sorry. 
:-)


PS: You think that ain...Go fuck yourself. Before battery cars Duma reps drove by a third stolen cars at about the 90ies until Münchner Rück got mad at Tiny P. 
things no one can proof or wants to