Friday 30 August 2024

I told you!

Hear, hear, hear! 
#gfyCIA 

1100 He needs to speak to a biologist and historian. The defecto Savanna in South America is as the African Sahel man-made by realy bad farming without bushes and trees to stop wind impact. The North American Savanna is the opposite and today by Immigrants from other parts of the world turned into the Cornbelt. 
Actually, all it needs is a few cargo airplanes and a few tonnes of mixed seeds from grass, flowers and crops and nature does the rest. 
I am broke, so, would you Rich Man give it a go?


But if little fuck me tells anyone in actual real English it is way worse, I am an idiot. 
Fuck You. Sweat on motherfucker there will be war way before hitting 5degrees avg plus and I shoot and run and hide better than all a ya! 
#cyberpunkcoltoure