Saturday 24 August 2024

I was not sure if

I would be able to deal with a mindset lesson by an all bond German consultant in his prime on how to deal with psychological doubt... Here... but I had such wrong expectations that I started wondering after 5 min why there is no Orange and Apple juice tiny bottles on the table. 
#TheGermans 
He basically said what DJ sais: Repeat and remember how often you hit.

PS: I honestly prefer him. Or them. They are my favourite of the other side. Not because he atleast looks like it's no Mike selftanner, but because he is, with all given respect, so deep full of shit, that he reached my personal never mind the bollocks boarder having overpayed on eBay every single fucking air mail from China order since "I don't know man" you asshole. 
So, at least I know where the money goes. 
...
I'd go robbin banks again before I build a credit score like these motherfuckers. I am a Knightthieve afterall and that was the clientele a very long time ago. 
Not today. Secret Service boys.