Tuesday, 13 August 2024

In a possible near future

this might be private property. London has about 9000 knife crime incidents, yet the situation is better than in Berlin, because there are plenty of Jobs. 
While the upper class of London travels by 20 million per year from London to Paris and on summer Sundays rich Amsterdam girls have pick-nick at the Seine, the working class commutes rather safely in all these towns and can take every hour a bus from Amsterdam to Paris, like it was the Oxford London Shuttle. 
The German situation might swap over past the Belgian border by also Frankfurter, Collogne and Ruhr-Pott Crews figuring out what Eurolines is beside the general decline of mental stability in social crisis. 
I scare high-profile criminals in especially national service, because I train to resist instead of going ballistic facing unfairness and won't look for low hanging fruits over the bulls eye root cause.
I cannot predict how hard which region will crash, but areas like La Defence or Canary Warf taking over private subway systems is no delusional possibility, if The German Culture takes over The Streets and I do wonder which German Corpo will do first such moves. 
#cyberpunkcoltoure