Sunday, 18 August 2024

So what's gonna happen

the buyers will find other sellers. 
The Drug market is buyer drive like no other. Except some Street Kids that are sold Heroin by a different name or Clubbers Amphetamine by a different name buyers always know what they ask for. 
Shoot your lawyer, judge and manager if you want a drug free society 
Right, BKA?
How many of your corrupt agents that collaborated with Rockers and Managers use themselves?
I am sure the Officer that walked off did not do a drug test as I told the armed locals, did he? 
Why? 
Is your situation not bad enough? Do you still see a chance in our stand off here? How bad do you need to be taught a lesson of respect? 
#ticktack 

I bet I take out an entire SEK, if you come to sieg instead of paying the Cred you took and I am also sure I can make you come by anytime. 

Yours, 
The Sensible Artist Nigger Jew, but with all his time just for you