Well, there is a clear character profile of those taking substances irresponsibly. They are all assholes.
Almost like Police and Authority and the worst is Police and Authority on drugs like medication.
Assholes. They take it because and to intensify being Assholes.
Cannabis also. Too much is bad. Cannabis actually increases senses like alcohol has taste, but too much alcohol neglects as much as too Cannabis perception of reality.
Or name one chain smoker of only Cigarettes that is not an asshole!
Now understand how much Drugs and Medication is used in especially the West.
I cut down to Joints and dropped Bongs a year into smoking Cannabis and the others started asking, if I wanna try stronger stuff.
"Are you fucking nuts" was no appropriate answer, because they are quickly offended by lesser beings and I was "The Rude" already...
That was 20 years ago... so... do the math
#hellskitchenthevalley