Saturday 31 August 2024

TheGermans - The Incomprehensive

This is Oli. Oli is another stupid fuck. 
He looked down on me in School every time I corrected any teacher. He also did not know what to do when I ever coverd his ass when he got mistreated and kept his sandwich, but for the rest of his school time. 
I was ridiculous, he compliant. 
I learned to survive and trained ever harder to make sure the worst of TheGermans will know my name and address and be close when this system either fails or they proclaime another Empire to kill as many as possible before my own passing. 
I had no other place to go, so, I for well can stay and fight, with God's help I kill enough to survive. 
Here we go Underground war on the GI side and the Germans only knew my Butterfly so the small birds stay off. 
Olis world tumbles. He understands that he was lied and it was all way worse in the German's greatest time. He is hardly better than a Racial Jew instead of a loyal citizen of a better Germany that is off its past and fair. 
Nothing fits anymore. A superior economy that can't catch itself and a past that did happen and they were righteously blamed for, but unrighteously never properly punished for on top? 
All may be proud except Oli?  François, Ivan, Paul, Martijn and Jack haven't had slaves and exploitation and now it's to late to become a Hamburger, Bavarian or International living here and there understanding what prior generations did and the new once could have stopped from now repeating in just other means... 
...if 
The Kingdom of Hell