Thursday 29 August 2024

This being said

I would pick him 09:08 up in anywhere in Paris to land him anywhere in Berlin on any two lane Street, if I had a Spitfire two seated or at least this baby with board radar against Eurofighters being stupid... being a Marquis in the Kingdom of Hell 

...on some IRC channel....
Hello bot 
Hi, userZ666 Ironclad is online. 
Bot I need airride 
USERZ666 I connect 
Hi, you can bring three friends, you grant for them, so pick up and drop point?
How fast is it?
900km/h, it's custom, gets down in all urban terrain, usual price 
OK. GPS_coordinate_drop 
ETA pick up 2h. Fine?
Y
Ticktack 
Hi USER666 this is your counter 00:02:00:00 come back and type Bot counter so see the ETA or leave this window open 
...two hours thirty min later... 
You did not say he'll fly low 
Hehehehehehehrhejahhahehheh


You think I am joking, right?  Like the Day After is the alternative to Mayan Nation Style Slavery in a handicaped Roman Empire.