Saturday 24 August 2024

Was I too professional in my meetings

during my Corpo Tenure?

If he gets a Bonus for a sale? 
You have to watch the Lambo first, so you can let that sink properly believing you heard that the man speak. 

Years ago :
Hello everyone. Thanks for dialing in. This is the Knowledge Management meeting to kick of the Help Desk part of the new acquisition integration into our Knowledge Base. We have John that moved over to Germany being the knowledge expert from the Nottingham Helpdesk and the Head of Project Management know getting to know us, too. You haven't been over to Germany yet Michael haven't you? 

Ah, thanks name_changed_for_war_reasons I wasn't, but I am looking forward to. Bill the Office Manager is coming next week, so. 

Great give him a shout to drop by my desk anytime, if he likes...
Ok, I have prepared a presentation on what we do as a Knowledge Management Team and me as a Senior Technical Agent of Knowledge Management in particular...bla bla bla click click click bla bla bla click... 

So, that was my fault, GeStaPo?  And how is your Amphetamine production facilities, recently? 

#parapablo #provos