Tuesday 27 August 2024

You are a Piki?

Ok. Imagine you are in England standing right next to your Motorcycle and you hear that one, but as a statement by someone adding that you are from Germany after stating that you though that one was for you and not also Pakistinians.
Would you add looking at both him and your bike "What you think how I got here?" 
or just leave it there with the fucking Hanoveran and that brown skinned guy leaving that grotesque scene any moment??
#thatvaninmethatwillneverleave 

Trust me, I was the only purple Beamer Cowley did never mind. 


You park a BMW right infront my Tattoo shop? 
If I do a burn out leaving, ifs that fine than? 
....pointing at me to be doing a deep one real motivated...
...pulling a half circle over Cowley Road 30 min later with a colourful scar below the leather...