Saturday, 7 September 2024

English

You can't change the people around you, but the people around you... 
Is actually
You can't change the people around you, but you can change who is around you... 

If you'd know English literature and Be or not to be, was your question than you'd understand that the letter phrase is more powerful than the first by its depth of is as a form of to be. 

PS: We English know who tells us how to speak and why. Keep going. 

#IRAmovement 

I still kinda like Torben F.O. Shit of TheGermans
And I am out on the Coke one. Trust me, Torben,only one guy ever did Coke infront of me with.. Wait. That was Speed, that was three and three different and that one, but that was Coke, left, no they all left and did not talk to me after he manged to come back outside up the stairway again to collect a bloody nose and that was Amsterdam. 
So, usually "friends" of mine hide that from the beginning on. I kinda have a "ausstrahlung" there,  I guess. No Coke vibes so to say.